Old 10-11-2010, 09:56 AM

Default Auto Enrollment Proxy Source Code

Hi there!
*
I would like to have a look at the source code of the Auto Enrollment Proxy (AEP).
*
I've looked here http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/ and here http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/aep/
but I can't find the source.
*
Can anybody tell me where to find the source code for the AEP?
*
I also tried to checkout the source from the CVS directory at CVSROOT=server:anonymous@cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/dirsec, which is mentioned here: http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Auto_Enroll_Build.
But this CVS server refuses my connection attempt (on port 2401) with both TortoiseCVS on Windows and with cvs from a System running Fedora 13. I can ping the server though.
*
Should this CVS server allow checkouts with the user name "anonymous"? Do I need another user name?
*
Thank you for your help!
*
Greetings
*
Thomas
*

Old 10-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Rich Megginson

Thomas.Peter2@swisscom.com wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I would like to have a look at the source code of the _Auto Enrollment
> Proxy_
> <http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Windows_Certificate_Auto_Enrollment>
> (AEP).
>
> I've looked here _http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/_ and
> here _http://directory.fedoraproject.org/sources/aep/_ but I can't
> find the source.
>
> Can anybody tell me where to find the source code for the AEP?
>
> I also tried to checkout the source from the CVS directory at
> CVSROOT=server:anonymous@cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/dirsec, which is
> mentioned here:
> _http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Auto_Enroll_Build_. But this
> CVS server refuses my connection attempt (on port 2401) with both
> TortoiseCVS on Windows and with cvs from a System running Fedora 13. I
> can ping the server though.
Looks like the old CVS server has been shut down. Try this instead:
cvs -d server:anonymous@cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/dirsec co
windowsautoenroll

Old 10-12-2010, 02:27 PM

Thank you! This worked.