Old 10-01-2010, 04:49 AM
Barry Sitompul

Default synchronization state between replicas

Hi All,

Does 389-DS provide a tool to check the synchronization state between
replicas to check whether or not the replicas have converged?

I recall there was a tool called 'insync' that came with Sun Directory
Servers quite some time ago. Just wondering if 389-DS has something
similar. If not, what's the best way to check that?

Thanks!
Bazza

Old 10-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Nathan Kinder

On 09/30/2010 09:49 PM, Barry Sitompul wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> Does 389-DS provide a tool to check the synchronization state between
> replicas to check whether or not the replicas have converged?
>
> I recall there was a tool called 'insync' that came with Sun Directory
> Servers quite some time ago. Just wondering if 389-DS has something
> similar. If not, what's the best way to check that?

There is a web-based monitoring tool that you can use. For details, see
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/AdminExpress#Monitoring_Replication_from_Admin_Exp ress