Old 09-20-2010, 11:12 AM
Jacek Nykis

Default Standalone DSGW server

Hi,

I am in process of setting up a GUI to manage our LDAP data. Due to security
policies I am no allowed to run webserver on any of directory servers so I
want to set up dedicated management server for this task.
I was testing 389-dsgw but it seems that it requires admin server to be on the
same host and then admin server setup requires directory server.

Does anybody know if there is any way to set up dedicated dsgw host to manage
389 directory server environment? It would be nice if I could have standalone
admin server with low privileges and dsgw on top of it.

--
Jacek Nykis
IS Unix Frontend Engineer

Fax: +44 (0) 20 8834 8001
Yahoo! Messenger: nykisj

Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6 9HP
Company No. 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be disclosed or
used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.
If you are not a named recipient please notify the sender immediately and
delete any copies of this message. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or
opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. Betfair (r) and the BETFAIR LOGO are
registered trade marks of The Sporting Exchange Limited.