Old 09-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Gerrard Geldenhuis

Default Using ldclt

Hi

I have not been able to get ldclt working. I suspect I am
not using it correctly and would appreciate anyone just giving my options a
sanity check.

*

Running the following:

ldclt -h testserver.example.com -p 389 -e bindeach,bindonly
-Z /etc/dirsrv/slapd-testserver -e cltcertname=certname,keydbfile=key3.db,keydbpin=pa ssword
-V

*

Running that give me an error:

ldclt version 4.23

/usr/bin/ldclt: line 47:* 2352 Segmentation
fault***** ${dir}/${COMMAND} "$@"

*

I have tried both the server and the CA cert names as
options n the cltcertname. Some of the CA certs have spaces in so I enclose it
in single quotes which then still gives me an segmentation fault

*

Best Regards

Old 09-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Rich Megginson

Gerrard Geldenhuis wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have not been able to get ldclt working. I suspect I am not using it
> correctly and would appreciate anyone just giving my options a sanity
> check.
>

> Running the following:
>
> ldclt -h testserver.example.com -p 389 -e bindeach,bindonly -Z
> /etc/dirsrv/slapd-testserver -e
> cltcertname=certname,keydbfile=key3.db,keydbpin=pa ssword -V

Try -Z /etc/dirsrv/slapd-testserver/cert8.db
Also, I don't know of ldclt supports starttls, so you'll have to use -p 636