Old 09-02-2010, 06:34 PM
"Anderson, Cary"

Default problem creating dynamic groups

Has anyone had success creating dynamic groups for
objectclasses not associated with users and groups?* I was trying to
create a dynamic group for the various iphost objects I have created, but none
of the search strings I have created return any associated iphosts.

*

ldap:///dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xx??sub? (&(objectclass=people)(sn=anderson))* Works***********

ldap:///dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=xx??sub?
(&(objectclass=infra)(description=webserver)) Fails

*

Thanks

*

Cary Anderson