Old 08-31-2010, 08:16 AM
Chee Yang Chau

Default Can Fedora DS dereference alias object?

Hi,
I have a Fedora DS + SSSD setup in Fedora 13 and it is working fine. *However, I found out the alias object is not functioning. *Is that anything I miss in the configuration?

The deferencing works fine in OpenLDAP.
--
Best regards,
Chau Chee Yang

Old 08-31-2010, 02:12 PM
Rich Megginson

Chee Yang Chau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Fedora DS + SSSD setup in Fedora 13 and it is working fine.
> However, I found out the alias object is not functioning. Is that
> anything I miss in the configuration?
No. 389 does not support aliases.

Old 09-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Chee Yang Chau

> I have a Fedora DS + SSSD setup in Fedora 13 and it is working fine.

> *However, I found out the alias object is not functioning. *Is that

> anything I miss in the configuration?
*
No. *389 does not support aliases.
Any workaround solution for this?*--