Old 08-25-2010, 08:37 AM
sync

Default About how to create new attribute in 389 Directory Server

Hi, guys:

*** I* want to create new attribute value to define the VNC* geometry* setting .
for example , if* the users which is named test1,* and when the vnc server start ,
then his vnc geometry setting could* also start* , like 1280x1024, 1024x768...

so that it will save a lot of time , isn't it ?

So how could I do ?* Is there have some manual about it ?

Thanks in advance .....