Old 08-18-2010, 08:05 PM
Javier Aravena Claramunt

Default Help setting up a subsuffix

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to create a subsuffix in its own database
so I can syncronize a part of the directory in master-slave fashion,
but I can't figure out how to. I create the subsuffix in the console
by using the context menu in the root suffix in the Data part of the
configuration tab, but I can't see the new ou. I've tried creating the
ou before the subsuffix, but that doesn't seem to work either. I read
something about the new subsuffix not having ACIs, but as I can't see
the ou, I can't seem to configure the ACIs of the subsuffix. Any
pointers on what to do between creating a new subsufix and using it
would be really apreciated

Javier Aravena Claramunt
http://javier.aravenas.com
javier@aravenas.com