Old 08-18-2010, 02:27 PM
Gerrard Geldenhuis

Default Variables in ldif files

Hi
Is there any standard script that comes with 389 that can take a set of parameters and replace those parameters in a ldif file? For example the parameters specified in
/usr/share/dirsrv/data/template-suffix-db.ldif
dn: cn=%ds_bename%,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config

I can write my own but if there is something I can just adopt that would be very useful.

Regards

Old 08-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Rich Megginson

Gerrard Geldenhuis wrote:
> Hi
> Is there any standard script that comes with 389 that can take a set of parameters and replace those parameters in a ldif file? For example the parameters specified in
> /usr/share/dirsrv/data/template-suffix-db.ldif
> dn: cn=%ds_bename%,cn=ldbm database,cn=plugins,cn=config
>
> I can write my own but if there is something I can just adopt that would be very useful.

It's in perl - look at DSUtil.pm - the function getMappedEntries()