Old 08-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Natr Brazell

Default System configuration data

All,
*
I've been using 389 server for basic authentication only.* I here folks use it for storing system information such as hostnames, IPs, MAC addresses etc and then generate dns file or DHCP files etc.* I'm curious if there are any resoures that will tell me how to set up such an environment or if this forum can provide me with some howto's, example ldif files etc and perhaps some practical applications?

*
Thanks,