Old 08-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Gerrard Geldenhuis

Default Replica ID uniqueness between NetscapeRoot and userRoot

Hi
This is going to seem obvious but is the Replica ID unique to a server or unique to a database and server. What I mean is that if I setup both NetscapeRoot and UserRoot to replicate can I use Replica ID of x for both because they are on the same server or does it need to be x and x+1?

Regards