Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
Gerrard Geldenhuis

Default setup-ds-admin.pl complaining without cause?

Hi
The setup-ds-admin.pl script complains about the following:

Your system has been scanned for potential problems, missing patches,
etc. The following output is a report of the items found that need to
be addressed before running this software in a production
environment.

389 Directory Server system tuning analysis version 10-AUGUST-2007.

NOTICE : System is x86_64-unknown-linux2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 (2 processors).

Would you like to continue? [no]: yes

Why is that a haltable state? Is it because the of the x86-64-unknown or because of two processors being present?

Regards

Old 08-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Rich Megginson

Gerrard Geldenhuis wrote:
> Hi
> The setup-ds-admin.pl script complains about the following:
>
> ================================================== ============================
> Your system has been scanned for potential problems, missing patches,
> etc. The following output is a report of the items found that need to
> be addressed before running this software in a production
> environment.
>
> 389 Directory Server system tuning analysis version 10-AUGUST-2007.
>
> NOTICE : System is x86_64-unknown-linux2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 (2 processors).
>
> Would you like to continue? [no]: yes

> Why is that a haltable state? Is it because the of the x86-64-unknown or because of two processors being present?

It is a bug. There is nothing wrong.