Old 08-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Wes Rogers

Default Replication from Fedora DS to OpenLDAP

I've been doing some investigation for getting replication between DS
and OL working.

According to http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:OpenldapIntegration
it is possible but not documented.

After reading this
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/389-users/2007-September/006162.html
it is obviously doable but my question is this :

Has anyone accomplished this in a working fashion? And if so, are you
willing to share with the list or off list directly to me your
experience?

Thanks,
Wes