Old 08-06-2010, 07:57 PM

Default 389-console on OSX?

Hi All,

Just curious if anyone has gotten the UI/console working on OSX? I did a quick look though the howto's but didn't see anything and did a google search and didn't come up with much...

Since it's Java based, I was thinking that, with a little work, I could bastardize the Windows howto and get it running on OSX. Anyone try this before?

Brian