Old 08-05-2010, 04:28 PM
Rich Megginson

Default Announcing 389 Directory Server 1.2.6 Release Candidate 6

*WARNING*: If you are upgrading from a 1.2.6 alpha or release candidate,
you will need to manually fix your entryrdn index files. See
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Subtree_Rename#warning:_upgrade_from_389_v1.2.6_.2 8a.3F.2C_rc1_.7E_rc6.29_to_v1.2.6_rc6_or_newer
for more information. If you are upgrading from 1.2.5 or earlier,
there is no problem.