-   -   Missing jar file (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/408838-missing-jar-file.html)

Gerrard Geldenhuis 08-05-2010 11:04 AM

Missing jar file

Hi
I have just installed the latest RC6 release but when trying to run the Directory Server console I get
Failed to install a local copy of 389-ds-1.2.3.jar ....

There is no symlink or file with that name the version present is 389-ds-1.2.0.jar.

Should it really be pointing to 389-ds-1.2.0.jar or is 1.2.3 missing from the packaging?

I did a yum install 389-ds from epel and then a
yum upgrade --enablerepo=epel-testing 389-ds-base 389-admin

OS is Centos 5.5 fully updated.

Regards

Gerrard Geldenhuis 08-05-2010 11:36 AM

Missing jar file

Solved it after playing further with yum.