Old 08-03-2010, 02:54 AM
Prashanth Sundaram

Default Replication without password

Title: Replication without password

Hi,

Is it possible to have different password store on two ldap servers and also setup replication in M-M or M-S(slave) fashion? In other words can I exclude the ‘userPassword’ field from being replicated between two servers?

We need to have different password for two ldap server but they both will have same user/group data?

Thanks,

Prashanth

Old 08-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Rich Megginson