Old 08-02-2010, 04:49 PM
A Robinson

Default Set of Attributes Uniqueness

Hello,

I'm trying to check that values contained in one than one attribute is
unique. A solution exists for other directory servers, but I wondered
if it was achievable in 389?

Is there an equivalent to the NSUniqueAttrSet plugin -- which appears
similar to NSUniqueAttr, but for across multiple attributes?

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-4438/gcfeh?l=en&n=1&a=view

nsslapd-pluginInitfunc: NSUniqueAttrSet_Init
nsslapd-pluginType: preoperation
nsslapd-pluginEnabled: on
nsslapd-pluginarg0: attributeset=mail,mailalternateaddress,mailequival entaddress
nsslapd-pluginarg1: ugldapbasedn

Thanks,

A Robinson

Old 08-04-2010, 02:11 PM
A Robinson

Apologies for duplicate posting, had problem getting my head round mail client.

Old 08-30-2010, 07:27 AM
Juan Asensio Sánchez

Hi

I also think this could be great. I have the same issue with the users email addresses.

Regards.