Old 07-30-2010, 04:08 PM
Andreas Andersson

Default Announcing CN=Monitor 1.3

Hi!

It’s been a year since I announced the 1.0 release of my little open source project CN=Monitor (LDAP Monitoring) here on the 389 Users list.
A lot of features and improvements have been added since then.
If you are running 389 DS / CentOS DS or Red Hat DS and needs a web application to monitor your directory server environment(s) you should download the today released stable version 1.3.

Features:
* Live monitoring to view current load
* Collect historical events and view trends
* Replication, Cache status verification
* Verify server performance and load balancing
* Mobile phone GUI support

Project website:
http://cnmonitor.sourceforge.net/

Freshmeat:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/cnmonitor

Best Regards - Andreas Andersson

Old 08-30-2010, 07:30 AM
Juan Asensio Sánchez

Hi

I have been using this tool for some time and I think it is great. It's very useful to display query statistics information, cache, replication, etc.

Regards.