Old 07-12-2010, 07:55 PM
"Anne (juniper) Cross"

Default ACI woes - not doing what I want it to

I have this syntactically correct ACI:

(targetattr = "*")
(targetfilter="(ou=mailrouting-listserver)")
(version 3.0;acl "Listserver Administrator";allow (all)
(userdn = "ldap:///uid=listserve,ou=resource accounts,ou=people,dc=itasoftware,dc=com")

It's set on the ou=mailrouting-listserver,ou=resource accounts,etc,etc branch.

I can authenticate successfully using the uid=listserve account, but I cannot in fact write or change entries in the ou=mailrouting-listserver branch using the account.

What have I missed?

--
Anne "juniper" Cross
Extropic Crusader, Email Plumber