Old 06-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Rich Megginson

Default The 1.2.6 release will be very soon . . .

. . . but before we release to the stable repositories, we need your
feedback. Please take a moment to let us know (reply to this message is
fine - bodhi karma is preferred) if you have used 389-ds-base 1.2.6.rc2
and/or 389-admin 1.1.11.rc1 (and related packages) and, if so, what
problems you had, if any. We're trying to be good Fedora community
citizens, while at the same time getting the code out our users quickly.

Old 06-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Juan Asensio Sánchez

Hi

I see that there is 389-ds-console 1.2.3 version in EPEL testing, the package that is needed, according to a previous post. I will try to upgrade our test servers again.

Regards.