Old 06-16-2010, 01:01 AM
Steven Jones

Default Initially logging into the 389 ldap server

Hi,

I have just followed the Redhat 8.1 install guide as pointed to from the 389 project web site....it seems to have completed OK.

However the "redhat-idm-console" command does not exist...So far I cant actually find out what I do next....?

What docs are there on doing an initial connection to test the install was successful?

regards

Steven