Old 06-15-2010, 11:22 PM
yufen tan

Default 389 DS Installation

*

Hello,
*
I have Ubuntu 8.10 and tried to follow the docs on https://help.ubuntu.com/community/FedoraDirectoryServer*but I kept receiving http://fedorads.pearsoncomputing.net/ intrepid main 404. I am wondering if the repository has been moved. If yes, what is the correct repository link? What is the best OS for 389?
*
Thanks,
*
Lisa