Old 05-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Rick Dicaire

Default sub trees

Hi folks, new to ldap, and 389 DS.

Is the following scenario possible, and even the correct way to go
about achieving:

I have a number of different machines running various linux
distributions. What I'd like to do is have different search trees in
ldap based on these distributions. In each tree I want users and
groups specific to that distro.

What is the best approach to implement this?

--
aRDy Music and Rick Dicaire present:
http://www.ardynet.com