Old 04-07-2010, 06:13 PM
Chun Tat David Chu

Default Referral and Read-Only Replica Consumer

Hi All,

I have an issue on referral and read-only replica.

My setup consists of two multi-master suppliers and 1 read-only replica consumer.

MM1 <-> MM2
* |************* |
* | ************ |

* ---->C<-----

The replication is configured to use SSL, port 636.

I notice that the automatic referral is done via the unencrypted port 389.* What do I need to do to ensure the referral is done over the SSL port 636 as well?

Thanks,

David

Old 04-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Rich Megginson

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/cli/Configuration_Command_File_Reference-Core_Server_Configuration_Reference-Core_Server_Configuration_Attributes_Reference.htm l#Configuration_Command_File_Reference-Replication_Attributes_under_cnreplica_cnsuffixNam e_cnmapping_tree_cnconfig-nsDS5ReplicaReferral

Old 04-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Chun Tat David Chu

Hi Rich,

This is exactly what I'm looking for.