Old 04-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Andrey Ivanov

Default NS-SLAPD unusual spikes (process taking to over 95% of cpu time periodically)

Hi,

You may take a look at :
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/8.1/admin/memoryusage.html

Some nice explications of cache structures and design can also be found on the sun (soon oracle) site :

http://docs.sun.com/source/817-5220/caching.html