Old 03-26-2010, 06:49 AM
"jim@scusting.com"

Default Tombstones not deleting

I have noticed on my Fedora consumers there appear to be quite a few
tombstones going back months even thought the Purge delay is set to a week:

ldapsearch -x -b "cn=mapping tree,cn=config" -D "cn=Directory Manager"
-W cn=replica nsds5ReplicaPurgeDelay
# replica, o=blah.com, mapping tree, config
dn: cn=replica,cn="o=blah.com",cn=mapping tree, cn=config
nsds5ReplicaPurgeDelay: 604800