Old 03-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Chris Lumens

Default Texts under storage/formats missing from the .pot file (#576082).

> You can actually see untranslated string for the "Creating swap" dialog. I
> wonder if this can make f13 since we are after the string freeze.

I think this is okay for all branches. We're not changing already
translated strings and they're just going to file bugs saying we have
missing translations anyway, so they should be aware of what the fix
will involve.

You'll need to clone a bug for RHEL6.

- Chris