Old 03-23-2010, 11:14 AM
"--[ UxBoD ]--"

Default FDS and Samba

Hi,

I read, Howard Chu 2003, that a SLAPI plug-in was available for syncing LDAP passwords to the equivalent Samba NT/LM. Would anybody know whether this is still available ? or is there another solution now ?
--
Thanks, Phil

Old 03-25-2010, 08:43 PM
Miguel Medalha

> I read, Howard Chu 2003, that a SLAPI plug-in was available for syncing LDAP passwords to the equivalent Samba NT/LM. Would anybody know whether this is still available ? or is there another solution now ?

Maybe what's on this page will be of interest:
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Download

Windows Password Synchronization

Windows 2003/2008 32-bit:
http://port389.org/download/389-PassSync-1.1.3-i386.msi