Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Giovanni Sabatini

Default fedora directory as slave openldap

Hi, I'm new to this maillist.
I'm doing tests with Fedora Directory Server and I have this question.

I want to use the synchronization module fedora DS to windows AD and
to use Fedora DS as slave of openldap server.

OpenLdap Server (example: external student ldap server)

Fedora DS (as slave for a subsection of DIT) ---- > sync to windows
AD

The synchronization and replica system of Fedora DS and openldap are
compatible?

Regards.

Giovanni Sabatini.