Old 10-14-2008, 09:15 PM
Rich Megginson

Default how to disable SSL on Directory console

Vipul Ramani wrote:
Acutally i just try to using console GUI ( but did not imported
certificate )

your host and DNS configuration
[Tue Oct 14 07:02:17 2008] [crit] buildUGInfo(): unable to initialize
TLS connection to LDAP host linux2.test.com <http://linux2.test.com>
port 636: 4

So you did not configure the directory server to use TLS/SSL?
[Tue Oct 14 07:02:17 2008] [error] [client 192.168.1.205
<http://192.168.1.205>] user admin: authentication failure for
"/admin-serv/authenticate": Password Mismatch

and also changed password admpw @ /etc/dirsrv/admin-serv .

How? Just in the admpw file?

I am not able to admin or cn=Directory Manager .... so .

Why not cn=Directory Manager?

I want to revert configuration to disable SSL configuration ..
See -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL#Console_SSL_Information

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Vipul Ramani <vipulramani@gmail.com