Old 10-14-2008, 08:39 PM
"Vipul Ramani"

Default how to disable SSL on Directory console

Well,

I enabled SSL on Directory console and restarted directory dirser-admin .

Now i am not able to login ..* how do i disable from configuration file ???

thanks ..

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani

Old 10-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Rich Megginson

Vipul Ramani wrote:

Well,

I enabled SSL on Directory console and restarted directory dirser-admin .

Now i am not able to login .. how do i disable from configuration
file ???
It depends. What is the problem you are seeing? fedora-idm-console -D
9 -f console.log will provide a lot more information.

How did you create your certs and enable SSL? What steps did you follow?

Did you see this -
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SSL#Console_SSL_Information

thanks ..

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani

Old 10-14-2008, 09:07 PM
"Vipul Ramani"

Acutally i just try to using console GUI ( but did not imported certificate )*

your host and DNS configuration
[Tue Oct 14 07:02:17 2008] [crit] buildUGInfo(): unable to initialize TLS connection to LDAP host linux2.test.com* port 636: 4

[Tue Oct 14 07:02:17 2008] [error] [client 192.168.1.205] user admin: authentication failure for "/admin-serv/authenticate": Password Mismatch

and also changed password admpw @ /etc/dirsrv/admin-serv .

I am not able to* admin or cn=Directory Manager .... so* .

I want to revert configuration to disable SSL configuration ..

Old 10-14-2008, 10:12 PM
"Vipul Ramani"

it is solved ..

in adm.conf

*
ldapurl: ldap://linux2.test.com:389/o=NetscapeRoot from ldapurl: ldaps://linux2.test.com:636/o=NetscapeRoot

thanks