Old 10-03-2008, 10:06 PM
"Glenn"

Default Windows Sync Certificate Trouble?

All of a sudden, Windows Sync is broken and I'm getting this error message in
the Fedora Directory 1.0.4 log:

[02/Oct/2008:06:08:10 -0500] NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=AD-
LawFacultyStaff" (boccherini:636): Simple bind failed, LDAP sdk error 81
(Can't contact LDAP server), Netscape Portable Runtime error -8181 (Peer's
Certificate has expired.)

The problem is that no certificate has expired. I checked them all, and they
are still valid. Anyone got a clue? Thanks. -G.