Old 09-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Alan Orlič Belšak

Default GOsa install

Hello,

maybe someone will be able to help me, in the istallation of GOsa I get
the following error message:

LDAP error: Object class violation (unknown object class "gosaAccount"

How to add new object class with that name and is there any extra things
to do?

Bye, Alan

Old 09-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Alan Orlič Belšak

Hello,

found out where the schemas files of Gosa are, anyone has any experience
what to copy to my schema dir?

Bye, Alan

Alan Orlič Belšak pravi:

Old 10-02-2008, 02:51 PM
"Chun Tat David Chu"

Hi Alan,

I don't have any experience with gosa, but the simplest way to install schema into Fedora Directory Server is simply copy your custom schema into the Fedora Directory Server schema directory and then restart the slapd process.

There is a new dynamic schema loading functionality introduced in Fedora Directory Server 1.1.2 that doesn't require to restart slapd process to install new schema, but I haven't try it yet.

Good luck

David