Old 09-25-2008, 04:49 PM
"Jerome Yanga"

Default How do I setup FDS so that Solaris clients will work with it?

Help.

*

Can someone point me to a set of instructions that
will help me setup FDS 1.1.2 so that Solaris 10 clients will work with it?

*

I cannot setup the FDS properly using the
instructions below as it seems to be missing some information.

*

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:SolarisClient

*

*