Old 09-16-2008, 03:34 PM
John Dickinson

Default FDS 1.1.2?

Hi

I am looking to build FDS from source and noticed that the source page
on the wiki lists FDS 1.1.2 but I can not see it in the news or on the
announce list. Is it the current release so should I stick with 1.1.1?

If it is the current release can anyone give me any pointers on
getting the console built. It seems to be missing the fedora-idm-
console tarball - or is that just not needed now?

Thanks
John