Old 09-15-2008, 10:14 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default Strange fonts

I've got the latest FDS code from rawhide built and installed on CentOS
5.2. If I run fedora-idm-console on the CentOS machine and display on
my F9 machine the fonts are such that the display is almost completely
blank and unreadable. The fonts are fine if I run locally on the F9 box.

Any particular fonts needed to be installed on the EL machine?

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Orion Poplawski

Orion Poplawski wrote:
I've got the latest FDS code from rawhide built and installed on CentOS
5.2. If I run fedora-idm-console on the CentOS machine and display on
my F9 machine the fonts are such that the display is almost completely
blank and unreadable. The fonts are fine if I run locally on the F9 box.

Any particular fonts needed to be installed on the EL machine?

I installed liberation-fonts and that works.