Old 09-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Axel Pujana Iturbe

Default Export the Windows Agreement in LDIF format

Adscrewrtyhgg cv*Ifonne

Enviado desde mi iPhone
El 05/09/2008, a las 20:28, Mister Anonyme <benetage@hotmail.com> escribió:

Hi,

The subject says it all, I'm wondering if it's possible to export a Windows Agreement in LDIF format so I can install a new Directory Server automatically next time.

Thank you.

Old 09-05-2008, 07:16 PM
Rich Megginson

Mister Anonyme wrote:

Hi,

The subject says it all, I'm wondering if it's possible to export a
Windows Agreement in LDIF format so I can install a new Directory
Server automatically next time.
Sure. You can either extract it from the dse.ldif or grab it via
ldapsearch using -s sub -b cn=config
(objectclass=nsDSWindowsReplicationAgreement)

You can put this in a file e.g. winsync.ldif and use silent setup to
create a new directory server instance with this enabled:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/install/8.0/Installation_Guide-Advanced_Configuration-Silent.html

Use the .inf file directive ConfigFile to specify additional config for
the new instance:

[General]
FullMachineName=ldap.example.com
[slapd]
ServerPort=389
ConfigFile=/full/path/to/winsync.ldif

Then setup-ds-admin.pl -s -f /path/to/file.inf

You can also pass this in on the command line e.g.
setup-ds-admin.pl ..... slapd.ConfigFile=/full/path/to/winsync.ldif

ConfigFile is multi-valued so you can pass in many configs this way

Thank you.