Old 09-04-2008, 02:22 AM
김정곤

Default Can't connect to Redhat AS5 by 'telnet' !!!

Hi everyone.

*

I have a problem. I am using FDS-1.0.4, and
have Linux machines, Redhat AS4 and Redhat AS5.

But I can’t connect to Redhat AS5 machine by
telnet. but I can connect to the machine by ‘su’ using.

*

Redhat AS4 machine has no any problem.

*

Did you have a experience?