Old 08-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Malcolm Amir Hussain-Gambles

Default email clients

Just wondering what email clients people use for address books.
I've tried evolution, but it seems completely unstable for ldap, I've
had no choice but to revert to people using thunderbird. (this is the
fc9 version)

Thunderbird is stable but lacks features.
Claws is probably the best, but doesn't have that corporate feel like
evolution.

Are most people using outlook?

Cheers,

Malcolm

Old 09-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Malcolm Amir Hussain-Gambles

I had a look round and the only choice seems the horde suite, as there
are no decent and stable clients around at the moment.
It's pretty good and also avoids any client stability issues (read vista
and evolution)

Zimbra seems to want to do _everything_ for you, and I don't have long
to get the update done and live. Reading up on zimbra and splitting it
off didn't seem a good idea. But it does look good.

Cheers,

Malcolm