Old 08-21-2008, 09:25 PM
"DeMarco, Dennis"

Default Replication of account lock out attribute, password expiration, etc

I'm having an odd issue with replicating password policies to consumers. I'm finding certain account policy attributes existing on the masters, but not replicate correctly to the consumers.

Is there a setting I need to specify account policies are replicated?

Thanks
Dennis

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.