Old 08-13-2008, 03:13 PM

Default new user entry starts with uid=

Hi,
*
Fedora-ds 1.0.4.
*
New User entry in the directory will have a RDN starting with uid= .* I would like to change that to cn=
Know that in de advanced properties one can change the Naming Attribute, but I want it to be cn= on creation of* a new entry.* Where can I change those default setting(s).
*
Thnx --
Fedora-directory-users mailing list
Fedora-directory-users@redhat.com