Old 08-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Rich Megginson

Default Configuring an objectclass for all children

James Roman wrote:
I am relatively new to setting up directory servers. I would like all
accounts in one of my OUs to be configured with the radiusprofile
object class, and with some default attributes set. I thought this
might be possible with a Class of Service, but it seems to be stubling
on assigning the objectclass, so no attributes are assigned.

Right. You cannot assign objectclass values with Class of Service.
I tried setting up a pointer object class with no luck. Is there a
trick to setting this up for an objectclass or is there a better way
of reaching my objective?