Old 08-01-2008, 05:29 PM
"James S. White"

Default blank fedora-idm-console after login

I am having trouble getting fedora-ds-admin to do anything but display
an empty dialog. I am attempting this on CentOS 5.2 and I've tried it with
both java-1.5.0-sun and java-1.5.0-ibm.

fedora-idm-console -D 9 http:127.0.0.1:9830 > http://pastebin.com/f4c8867aa 2>&1

This is on a development VM, in a Lab, and I completely rebuild it when I toggle out the jdks, so the personal information in the pastebin is irrelevant.

Any help would be apprecieated.

Old 08-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Rich Megginson

James S. White wrote:

I am having trouble getting fedora-ds-admin to do anything but display
an empty dialog. I am attempting this on CentOS 5.2 and I've tried it with
both java-1.5.0-sun and java-1.5.0-ibm.

fedora-idm-console -D 9 http:127.0.0.1:9830 > http://pastebin.com/f4c8867aa 2>&1

This is on a development VM, in a Lab, and I completely rebuild it when I toggle out the jdks, so the personal information in the pastebin is irrelevant.

Any help would be apprecieated.

You get the login dialog, put in the admin user name and password, then
press Enter, then does it pop up the console main window? Does it have
an empty server list? Is this server standalone and self contained, or
are you using another server for your configuration directory server?