Old 07-31-2008, 08:46 PM
"Mike Storvick"

Default Passsync and Domain Controllers

Hello All,

*

I have successfully installed passsync on one of our domain
controllers (32bit, the only one that would work) and only see changes of passwords
being replicated from that single domain controller (not entirely useful
because we hardly use that one for user changes etc.)* Does this somehow need
to be installed on ALL domain controllers that may processes the password
change* or is there some sort of replication problem between DC’s?* I
change the password on any domain controller and it is reflected on our
exchange outlook web access.* Any insight is appreciated ,especially if you’ve
had luck getting it to run on 64-bit Server 2003.

*

Regards and thanks for your time,

*

Michael