Old 07-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Howard Wilkinson

Default Recover directory database files when disk fills up!

We had the disk with the directory database files fill up overnight, a
rogue process :-[

Now the directory server will not start I get the following reported in
the system logs.

Jul 29 09:44:50 bastion ns-slapd: auxpropfunc error invalid
parameter supplied

Jul 29 09:44:50 bastion ns-slapd: sql_select option missing

Jul 29 09:44:50 bastion ns-slapd: auxpropfunc error no mechanism
available

What can I do to recover the database so that I can start the server?