Old 07-24-2008, 02:03 PM
ken oh

Default Problem with the synchronization agreement

Hi everybody,
*
I'm at the Windows Sync Server Info screen, I*have completed all the fields. And when I click next, I got the message "Unable to contact Active Directory server, continue ?" using the ssl connection or not.
*
From each side, I ping and I use a nslookup command to verify if the domain name is correct; and everything is ok.
*
So I would like*to know if someone can help me with what goes wrong, thanks.

This is my**Windows Sync Server Info screen, if that can help :
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4323/sync2ur5.jpg

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail.
Une boite mail plus intelligente. --
Fedora-directory-users mailing list