Old 07-22-2008, 10:33 AM
"Mac.gp"

Default How to find when a client use anonymous bind using a plugin

Hello everyone.
I need to intercept when a client try to bind with an anonymous bind to my ds.
I wrote a simple plugin and registered it as pre-bind plugin, but it is executed with every kind of bind methods unless than anonymous one. So I assume that pre-bind plugins aren't executed with an anonymous bind.

So, is there a way to find from a plugin when a client uses the anonymous bind?

Thanks from now

----

Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui

Sponsor:

EmailBlog: news, curiosità, tendenze dalla rete ... e le tue opinioni!

Clicca qui

Old 07-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Rich Megginson

Mac.gp wrote:

Hello everyone.
I need to intercept when a client try to bind with an anonymous bind
to my ds.
I wrote a simple plugin and registered it as pre-bind plugin, but it
is executed with every kind of bind methods unless than anonymous one.
So I assume that pre-bind plugins aren't executed with an anonymous bind.

So, is there a way to find from a plugin when a client uses the
anonymous bind?
Not exactly. You have to intercept all operations and reject those
which have a null or empty string for SLAPI_CONN_DN

Thanks from now

----
Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: clicca qui
<http://www.email.it/cgi-bin/start?sid=3>

Clicca qui <http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=8138&d=20080722>