Old 07-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Junior Member

Default How to find when a client use anonymous bind

Hello everyone.
I need to intercept when a client try to bind with an anonymous bind to my ds.
I wrote a simple plugin and registered it as pre-bind plugin, but it is executed with every kind of bind methods unless than anonymous one. So I assume that pre-bind plugins aren't executed with an anonymous bind.

So, is there a way to find from a plugin when a client uses the anonymous bind?

Thanks from now