Old 07-21-2008, 08:02 PM
James

Default mmr.pl for Fedora DS 1.1

Hi All,

I'm about to set up a Fedora DS 1.1 instance, but I'm unable to find the "new"
mmr.pl script. Every link I've found which purports to have the script seems
to be broken. Can someone point me at this script?

Thanks,
~James
--
James Bushey
Software Engineer

Old 07-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Rich Megginson

James wrote:

Hi All,

I'm about to set up a Fedora DS 1.1 instance, but I'm unable to find the "new"
mmr.pl script. Every link I've found which purports to have the script seems
to be broken. Can someone point me at this script?

You might try this one instead -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-users/2007-December/msg00141.html

Thanks,
~James

Old 07-22-2008, 12:45 PM
Rob Crittenden

Rich Megginson wrote:

James wrote:

Hi All,

I'm about to set up a Fedora DS 1.1 instance, but I'm unable to find
the "new" mmr.pl script. Every link I've found which purports to have
the script seems to be broken. Can someone point me at this script?

You might try this one instead -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-directory-users/2007-December/msg00141.html

Thanks,
~James

Perhaps this should replace the one linked at
http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Howto:MultiMasterReplication

rob